Wednesday, January 3, 2007

AutoCAD

So I have just spent the last 8 hours of my life drafting. I expect that only one person out of my considerable array of readers will understand this acute pain of this program, but suffice it to say, I keep trying to scroll down my Web browser's page by pressing down the mouse scroll button and panning. I know none of you understood that, but let me assure you, if you had, it would have been hilarious.
There is something disturbing to me about returning to my apartment to find the day almost over. I get off the subway, walk to my room, prepare and eat dinner, check Penny Arcade and Grammar Beast's websites, and it's already 8:30. For a split second I think to myself, "Great, I've got the whole night ahead of me!" Then I realize I have to get up at 6:30.

2 comments:

Torq said...

Heh, get used to it man. That's work!

Anonymous said...

Ya, crappy... So if you need a solid 2 hours of sleep, that means you only have 8 measly hours left to party... I suggest maybe working 6 weeks and applying for unemployment... I hear all the cool kids are doing it!

Nathan

Meter